If you smoke food you get amazing flavors before smoking food was a task and now it’s an art just like but with technology moving at its highest speed we buyers get confused and why won’t we ?we are investing our hard earned money in some gadget so it’s obvious we want the best results but when we go for buying something each and every person says that their product is the best that their product deserves our money so we wish to search for each and every option available in the market . This article is to help you clear all your doubts.
Charcoal grill vs pellet smoker
1. Charcoal grills are slow as compared to pellet smokers, until the time you would get ready to start grilling you would have already wasted 20 – 30 minutes if you don’t have much of patience I would recommend you to buy pellet smoker.
2. George foreman indoor grills are a bit too messy whereas pellet smokers are a bit less messy.
3. Charcoals/coals are easier to find where as pellets are not but pellets come in a variety. Here’s a link to help you find the best charcoal.
4. When it comes to taste at that time I love to take the side of charcoal grills as they give an amazing smoky flavor which can also be associated with grilling basically pellet smokers are great for low and slow cooking and at smoking than at grilling and when it comes to hardwood pellets they can even beat charcoal grilling .
5. What about the cost? It’s a difficult question as to when you buy a charcoal grill or a pellet smoker you not only buy the grill or the smoker you look for Char-Broil Kettleman Charcoal Grill and pellets so they basically become the add ups so the answer to this question depends on the situation.
6. If you want authentic flavor then you must go for the charcoal grill, charcoal grills give you rich flavors and the flavors that a charcoal grill gives is said to be better than the flavor that pellet smoker gives.
7. Pellet smoker is all about control and convenience whereas with a charcoal grill you need to work a bit you will need to start it, watch it, stroke and later on dispose of the used coals.
8. If you are lazy and cool with the flavor pellet smoker gives then you must go for it
9. Pellet smoker gives you a better flavor than the propane and electric smokers but the flavor it gives can’t be compared with the one that charcoal grill gives.
10. I can only tell you about the pro’s and con’s of both the models I can’t force you to buy anyone it’s all about you, its all about what you wish to have it depends on you do you wish for the convenience then Camp Chef PG24 Pellet Grill are for you or if you wish to have the authentic flavor than charcoal grills are what you need. All of this depends on your choice.